What is HyDelta
HyDelta is a national research programme and collaboration that aims to take away barriers that cause hydrogen projects to be delayed or even stopped. For example: projects are currently stranded because the right permits are not in place, there are infrastructural challenges, and there is a lack of clarity about safety regulations.
Participants in the programme are DNV, Gasunie, Kiwa, New Energy Coalition, Netbeheer Nederland, TKI Nieuw Gas and TNO. HyDelta focuses on an integrated approach to solutions for the production, storage, transport and use of hydrogen, in order to improve and accelerate the energy transition. Directly applicable research is central to this. HyDelta participants will work on all aspects of hydrogen application: from transport and safety to public acceptance, economic hurdles and scaling up from regional to national and international level.
Research & executing partners
- On Tuesday, 7 December we will present an update of our research results. You are welcome to join the webinar! In this HyDelta Plenary Progress Meeting […]
- D8.2 Assessment Admixing Schemes
- D2.1 Choice for a sulphur free odorant
- As the HyDelta program is designed to share knowledge and results for the benefit of all, you are welcome to view the latest outcomes in the […]
- On 30 June, a Webinar was held to share the first results of the HyDelta project. About 200 people attended the webinar to learn more about […]